Who cares. Why care. I don’t care. I couldn’t care less. Take care. I care for you. You don’t care about me. As if I care. Without a care in the world. That takes care of that. To Care or not to Care??
There’s many ways to show you care (and not care!)
Care to join us?
We have ongoing assignments in East Kilbride 12 Hour Shifts - Days and Nights available
Radian Resourcing are not like any other care agency……yeah, yeah, I know - you’ve heard it all before from other Agencies, and they lied didn’t they!?
But we are different, no really, we are….and here’s why:
• Our manager has been actively involved in the delivery of care services for two decades – he’s previously been a CQC Registered Manager for Nursing and Care Services – that means that unlike some other agencies who are only interested in making money, his focus is entirely on the quality of care his team deliver and he makes absolutely no apology for this.
• Our entire team are friendly, approachable, genuine, honest, kind, fun and compassionate – and coincidentally that’s what we expect of our Care workers too - if you don’t fit the bill, then maybe you’re not for us.
• You work ‘with’ us, not for us. We just all do slightly different jobs, but yours is the most important let’s be honest. And we never forget that! Ever.
• We offer 100% flexibility in terms of what shifts you work. Want 5 long shifts next week? Sure, no problem. Want 1 shift the week after? Of course. Do we groan and grumble when you say no to a shift - not for a second - You choose when you work so that it works for you.
So, that’s a little bit about us. What are we looking for?
Firstly, we need you to have some experience…..agency workers generally cover absences in Care Homes, be that through sickness, holidays or just that they are generally understaffed, so you need to be able to go in and get the job done, and the only way you can do that is if you’ve had the right training and some paid experience.
Talking of Training - we wouldn’t dream of sending workers out without verifying that their Training is relevant and up-to-date, and even if it isn’t we have all of our Training available on-line, so that you can do as much or as little as you like, whenever you like.
Well, it’s Care, so it will inevitably include:
• Personal Care
• Meal preparation
• Companionship (the most important bit!)
Video Interviewing. On-Line Onboarding. Weekly Pay. Fantastic supportive branch team.
What are you waiting for – apply now!